Your Vision Realized.
The solution Mobilogix developed for BrainCorp has been customized for our specific requirements and features unique functionalities that make device maneuvering and monitoring much easier. We could not be happier with what Mobilogix created.Mark Jerger,
Go to market with best-in-class quality, reliability and performance.
Custom solutions are tailored to your exact specifications and give a nearly flawless answer to your needs or use case.
Mobilogix Custom solutions may be quickly adjusted and expanded as your requirements and technology evolves over time.
Custom solutions give you a leg up on your competitors. It’s the perfect option for innovative businesses and unique use cases.
More About Custom.
Comparing custom and off-the-shelf IoT solutions
The choice between a custom IoT solution and a pre-packaged solution can have far-reaching ramifications that are felt years later. It's critical that you consider the long-term implications of your decision. Understanding the advantages of both custom and off-the-shelf IoT solutions will ensure you are selecting the right option for your company. So, what are the main distinctions?
Advantages of custom solutions
- Custom solutions are, by definition, created to meet the specific needs of your situation. It is tailored to your exact needs and, when executed correctly, gives a nearly flawless answer to your problem.
- Custom solutions may be quickly adjusted and expanded, allowing you to stay on top of your business as it, and technology, evolves over time.
- Custom solutions can also give you a leg up on your competitors. It's something they don't have and if it's well-designed, you should be able to get ahead of your competition quickly.
Advantages of off-the-shelf solutions
- Do you require a solution as soon as possible? Off-the-shelf may be the answer, however, keep in mind that a packaged solution may need some customization in order to implement.
- Most off-the-shelf solutions have a cheap initial cost but might end up costing a lot more in the long run owing to inefficiencies, ongoing maintenance, or replacement costs.
- Information, reviews and feedback on off-the-shelf solutions will be available to the buyer, whereas a custom solution provider will need a track record and references to provide a level of assurance.
Get a customized solution that meets all your needs
Mobilogix offers a comprehensive range of custom solutions to meet the demands of your customers or use case. We specialize in creating fully customized solutions to your exact specifications. Our Quick Custom solutions leverage proven reference architectures that are easily tuned and modified so you can get to market faster while still delivering a highly tailored product or service.